1. Select your panorama and drop it onto one of the krpano droplets. In this example 'MAKE PANO (NORMAL).
Note: the project output folder will be saved to the same location as your panorama
2. Open the project folder, in this example 'Tracked-Carrier-Final'
3. Right click on the 'index.html' and open with Firefox to check the output
Note: as it's a local file we cannot open it in Chrome or Safari
4. If you want to you can remove the files 'tour_testingserver_macos' and 'tour_testingserver.exe'
5. Zip up the file and upload it to Dropbox
6. Open Dropbox on the iPad and navigate to the folder containing the zip file
7. With the file selected click on the '3 circles' and select 'Export'
8. Select 'Copy to GoodReader'
9. Select 'Unzip' when the GoodReader app opens
10. Drill down through the folders to the root of the folder and the 'index.html' file
11. Click on the 'index.html' file to open the finished panorama project
12. Click once on the screen to remove the GoodReader UI